Tubing is closed for the season
Snowtubing at Powder Ridge is a great family or group activity. Snowtubing requires no special skill or equipment, only warm clothes and a desire to have fun. We supply the tubes and you supply the laughs, screams and smiles.
The Powder Ridge tuber mover is a conveyor system that you just stand on with your tube and enjoy a leisurely ride to the top of the hill.
Regular Tubing Hours
Fridays: 5 pm to 8 pm
Saturdays: 11 am to 8 pm
Sundays: Noon to 6 pm
LAZER LIGHT TUBING find out more HERE
Special Tubing Hours
MLK Holiday January 21st: 11 am to 5 pm
Presidents Holiday February 18th: 11 am to 5 pm
CLICK HERE FOR OUR HOURS CALENDAR
$20 for two hours of tubing
Additional hours: $6 each
Save time and hassel - Preprint and fill out tubing release and bring it with you. PRINT HERE
Rules for Tubing
- No tubers under the age of four.
- We suggest tubers be at least 42 inches tall.
- No more than one person per tube.
- No ski boots on while tubing.
- Tubes may not be reserved
- No carry in food or beverage is allowed in the tubing building.