Learn to Ski Program
A Fun Way for Kids to Learn to
Ski or Snowboard
The daytime school group learn to ski program includes a beginner lesson, a lift ticket
and equipment rental (Skis, Boots, Poles & Helmet). Snowboards are an additional charge of $5.
Students learn an enjoyable lifelong activity in a fun outdoor setting.
The students are also able to purchase a hot lunch for $6.25 each. The meal includes the choice of a
hamburger or cheeseburger, fries and a pop.Gluten free bun available upon request.
Students are allowed to bring their own food and beverage.
- Monday Call to schedule
- Tuesday Call to schedule
- Wednesday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Cost Per Student
(cost for 5th & 6th graders)
(cost for 7th – 12th graders)
School Group Pricing
- 5th & 6th Grade Daytime Program $18
- 7th – 12th Grade Daytime Program $21
- Price includes: Lessons, Lift Ticket, Skis, Boots, Poles & Helmets
- Additional for snowboard rental
- Lunch Special
If you have any questions, you’d like to book a group on a date that is already full
or your looking to book on a Monday or Tuesday please give us a call! 320-39807200