School Groups – Weekdays
5th and 6th Grade & 7th thru 12th Grade Programs
These daytime programs include a lesson, a ticket and rental equipment if needed. Students learn an enjoyable lifelong activity in a school outing setting. Please call and we will be happy to explain our school and Community Ed programs to you.
KNOW THE CODE: IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
This is a Partial List.
Be Safety Conscious.
Seven Points to Your Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.