Kids Club Program
Fun Way for Kids to Learn to
Ski or Snowboard
KIDS CLUB STARTS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7th!
Kid’s Club is a program for kids ages 6-12. The program emphasizes fun and learning! It is offered on Saturdays and Sundays & Special Sessions over Christmas Break (See Below). The program runs December thru the end of the season.
Registration is 45 minutes prior to the start of the session. A mid-session snack is provided.
Kid’s Club is located on the lower level of the main chalet. As you come in the main entrance turn left and go down the stairs.
- Saturdays 10 AM to 12 PM
- Saturdays 1 PM to 3 PM
- Sundays 10 AM to 12 PM
- Sundays1 PM to 3 PM
- Special Sessions Morning Session 10 AM to 12 PM
- Special Sessions Afternoon Session 1 PM to 3 PM
Kids Club Special Sessions
- December 23rd, 26th, 27th, 30th, 31st
- January 1st, 20th
- February 17th
Pay per time
- 6-12 Years Old $85
- Includes two hour lesson, lift tickets, rentals & snack
Multiple Session Package
5 Time Punch Card
- 6-12 Years Old $295
- Includes 5 lessons, 5 lift tickets, 5 rentals & snacks
- RECEIVE A FREE SEASON PASS & SEASONAL RENTALS ONCE COMPLETED, SEE DETAILS BELOW
Parents please note:
After you have registered your child we will take over from there, parents are not allowed in the staging area. The reason for this is that we are limited on space and with two parents, and sometimes siblings and grandparents, the room gets to crowded to do a proper job of getting the children prepared and into their lessons. Kids Club sessions do fill up fast, so please pre-register online as spots are limited!