Kids Club JR
Fun Way for Kids to Learn
to Ski or Snowboard
Kid’s Club JR will begin on December 1st this season (weather permitting)
Kid’s Club JR is a program for kids ages 4 & 5 years of age. The younger kiddos will have fun learning how to ski or snowboard
with one-on-one instructing, making their young learning experience a good one!
Kids Club JR sessions are 1 hours long. At the end of the lesson, enjoy a free Powder Ridge donut and hot chocolate!
Kids Club JR is offered on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as specific dates over Christmas Vacation and Holiday Breaks.
- Saturdays 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM & 11:30 AM
- Sundays 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM & 11:30 AM
- Special Session Dates 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM & 11:30 AM
Kids Club JR Special Sessions
- December 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 31st
- January 1st, 21st
- February 18th
Parents please note:
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the lesson time. After you have registered your child we will take over from there, parents are not allowed in the staging area. The reason for this is that we are limited on space and with two parents, and sometimes siblings and grandparents, the room gets to crowded to do a proper job of getting the children prepared and into their lessons. Kids Club sessions do fill up fast, so please pre-register online as spots are limited!
Pay Per Time
- 4 & 5 Years Old $49
- Price Includes: 1 hour private lesson, ticket, rentals & snack
Multiple Session Package
- $1964 & 5 Year Old
- Price Includes: 5 private lessons, 5 tickets, 5 rentals & snacks
- RECEIVE A FREE SEASON PASS & RENTALS ONCE COMPLETED