POWDER RIDGE COVID-19 OPERATING PLAN
Please play responsibly at Powder Ridge to help us stay open this Winter!
Last updated: 1/24/2020
(our operating plan may change as we continue to follow CDC and state recommendations, please keep checking back here for the latest updates)
- Advance online tickets will be required for skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing this Winter. No tickets will be sold on-site! Limited number of tickets are sold per day.
- Season Pass Holders do not have to reserve tickets. Our Pass Holders will receive priority access all Winter long!
- Lesson reservations must be done in advance this year. Give our Ski School a call at 320.398.7200 ext 24.
Please Stay Home If Sick
- Please do your part in protecting others, and stay home or go home when experiencing the following symptoms: muscle aches, headache, loss of smell or taste, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue.
- Give us a call at 320.398.7200 if you need to stay home so we can issue you a refund.
- Powder Ridge will perform daily wellness checks of all employees prior to the start of their shifts.
- Indoor seating is now open at 50% capacity. Please note, limited capacity means reduced number of tables available. A time limit will be placed on tables during peak demand days to be fair to all of our guests and allow everyone the chance to sit inside and warm-up.
- Tables may not be reserved, this is a first come-first serve basis. (Bags/items will no longer be able to hold tables due to the limited capacity; and they will be moved after 15 minutes left unattended!).
- Please boot up/get dressed in your vehicle. Personal items should be kept in your vehicle, a locker, or an available cubby while you are not present.
- Bathrooms, ticket office, rental shop and gift shop continue to be open.
- Outdoor seating, and bonfires, are still available.
- Powder Ridge will require face coverings when indoors. You may temporarily remove your face covering while sitting at a table to eat/drink.
- Face coverings are recommended outdoors, and required when physical distancing cannot be achieved.
- All Powder Ridge employees will be required to wear a face covering while on duty.
- Guests are required to follow the 6 feet of physical distancing whenever possible. Powder Ridge will create operational plans that allow for appropriate spacing between guests. This includes, but is not limited to: lift lines, front desk lines, rental lines, lessons and employee spaces.
- Guests are required to follow social distancing protocols of 6 feet when around people outside of their party.
Cleaning & Disinfection
- Powder Ridge staff will be disinfecting high-touch areas per CDC recommendations.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the resort for guest and employee use.
- Ridgeview Kitchen and Chester’s Bar & Grill are now open. Must be seated at a table to consume food indoors, or you may take your food outside or to your vehicle.
Riding The Lifts
- Guests will be asked to self-group and load lifts with their traveling party. Lift attendants will not require guests to ride a chairlift with people they do not know.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings whenever physical distancing cannot be achieved, such as lift lines.
- Face coverings are required when in our Rental Shop.
- Cleaning and disinfecting per CDC recommendations.
- Online reservations only.
- Private lessons only, or limited to one household per instructor.
- All Ski School Instructors will be required to wear a face covering during a lesson.