POWDER RIDGE COVID-19 OPERATING PLAN
Please play responsibly at Powder Ridge to help us stay open this Winter!
Last updated: 9/30/2020
(our operating plan may change as we continue to follow CDC and state recommendations, please keep checking back here for the latest updates)
- Advance online tickets will be required for skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing this Winter.
- Season Pass Holders do not have to reserve tickets.
Please Stay Home If Sick
- Please do your part in protecting others, and stay home or go home when experiencing the following symptoms: muscle aches, headache, loss of smell or taste, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue.
- Powder Ridge will perform daily wellness checks of all employees prior to the start of their shifts.
Boot Up In The Car
- To save space inside our chalet this season, please boot up/get dressed in your vehicle.
- Powder Ridge will not be allowing ski bags inside the chalet. Please leave your belongings in your vehicle.
- Powder Ridge will require face coverings when indoors, except when eating or drinking.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended outdoors, and required when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All Powder Ridge employees will be required to wear a face covering while on duty.
- Guests are encouraged to follow the 6 feet of physical distancing whenever possible. Powder Ridge will create operational plans that allow for appropriate spacing between guests. This includes, but is not limited to: lift lines, front desk lines, food and beverage outlets, lessons and employee spaces.
- Guests are encouraged to follow social distancing protocols of 6 feet when around people outside of their party.
- Tables inside the chalet will be spaced 6 feet apart.
Cleaning & Disinfection
- Powder Ridge staff will be disinfecting high-touch areas per CDC recommendations.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the resort for guest and employee use.
- Chester’s Bar & Grill will have limited capacity due to state regulations.
- Ridgeview Kitchen will no longer be self serve; instead our staff will be handing food out to guests.
Riding The Lifts
- Guests will be asked to self-group and load lifts with their traveling party. Lift attendants will not require guests to ride a chairlift with people they do not know.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings whenever physical distancing cannot be achieved.
- Face coverings are required when in our Rental Shop.
- Cleaning and disinfecting per CDC recommendations.
- Online reservations only.
- All Ski School Instructors will be required to wear a face covering during a lesson.