- Kowabunga Park - Beginner park
- Small features (rails, boxes, tubes)
- 10' Jumps
- Cedar Park - Beginner/Intermediate park, located at the bottom of Single Cedar run.
- Medium size features (rails, boxes, tubes)
- 15'-20' Jumps
(Cedar Park is removed at times during the season for other events on that part of the hill.)
- South Park - Intermediate/Advanced park
- High Speed Rope tow
- Medium/Large features (rails, boxes, ledges, tubes, wall rides, pole jams, ect)
- Jump Line (25' and 30')
- North Park - Advanced Park
- High Speed Rope Tow
- Large features (rails, boxes, tubes, ledges, ect)
- Jump Line (25',30' and 35')
- Rope Tow Hours (Subject to Change):
- Monday - 3:30-9pm
- Tuesday - 3:30-9pm
- Wednseday - 12-9pm
- Thursday - 12-9pm
- Friday - 12-10pm
- Saturday - 9:30am-10pm
- Sunday - 9:30am-9pm
- Rope tow closing times may vary due to weather or participant traffic.
Coming up NEXT
The Smart Style Terrain Park Safety Program
- MAKE A PLAN
Every time you use freestyle terrain, make a plan for each feature you want to use. Your speed, approach and take off will directly affect your maneuver and landing.
- LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP
Scope around the jumps first, not over them. Know your landings are clear and clear yourself out of the landing area.
- EASY STYLE IT
Start small and work your way up. (Inverted aerials not recommended).
- RESPECT GETS RESPECT
From the lift line through the park.